Director of Marketing
FINTRX is the preeminent resource for private wealth data and research. Our SaaS platform features millions of data points on the global Family Office and Registered Investment Advisor ecosystem. FINTRX serves hundreds of customers globally, which include top tier hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms, real estate firms, institutional investors, investment banks, consultants and service providers.
We've just closed our Series A Funding round! Details here: https://www.fintrx.com/blog/announcing-our-9m-series-a-funding-fintrx
About the Job
As Director of Marketing at FINTRX, you will: own campaigns, tactics, pipeline/lead generation, and revenue goals. Each quarter, you'll work backwards with C-Level executives from our goals to develop our plan for hitting these targets through a creative use of demand generation tactics and strategies that are aligned to our overall sales and customer expansion approaches. As a marketing leader, you have a track record of creating demand with inbound and outbound approaches, and will bring this two-prong approach to FINTRX in order expedite our customer acquisition plan. You will be our liaison with sales and will build great relationships with them by speaking a common language - revenue. In addition, you will be highly proficient and experienced with Hubspot and their full suite of products/solutions and have experience working at a SAAS, tech, fintech or data company.
Your Key Responsibilities
- + Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- + Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
- + Own the demand funnel for our free trial, our primary demand generation engine, by developing the right scoring, in-product CTAs/conversion paths, nurturing, and routing practices and partnering with product, marketing operations, sales and SDR on an integrated approach that maximizes its revenue contribution.
- + Partner with sales, SDR, and customer success to develop creative account-based programs that open new and expansion opportunities with high-potential, enterprise accounts.
- + Work with product and development team to bring go-to-market plans for new products and features to market in a way that opens and accelerates opportunities.
- + Own our lead nurturing programs and consistently optimize them to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue.
- + Bring an A/B testing and optimization framework to every approach, constantly striving to improve past performance.
- + Liaise and partner with sales, business development, and customer success to ensure we are getting the most value out of each and every program you are running.
- + Gain a deep understanding of the FINTRX value prop and messaging so you can translate it into effective copy for emails, landing pages and other demand assets.
- + Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
Who You Are
- + Track record of thinking strategically and executing on your plan
- + Intelligent, open, reliable, creative, and collaborative approach to your work
- + The appetite and ability to ramp quickly
- + Understanding of the fintech, SAAS, data space.
- + 5+ years experience in B2B marketing, demand generation and/or account-based marketing experience, preferably at SAAS or technology companies.
- + Deep experience planning and managing lead generation programs that produce high quality opportunities and create exponential revenue.
- + Previous experience running account-based campaigns and a track record of success for penetrating key accounts.
- + An understanding and hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches, including digital advertising, website optimization, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, demand partnerships, content syndication, sponsorships, and more.
- + Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- + Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members, especially those that don't report to you.
- + Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- + Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on the current business requirements and landscape.
- + Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- + BA/BS degree
- + Experience with Hubspot highly preferred
Competitive annual salary + bonus package.
In addition to our competitive compensation package & in office perks, we offer a highly motivated, growing and supportive environment with the opportunity to work alongside other highly talented professionals. We strive to continually build on our evolving culture - which is rooted in; innovation, drive, and top tier product creation.
We look forward to hearing from you!