Business Development Associate
FINTRX is the preeminent resource for private wealth data and research. Our SaaS platform features millions of data points on the global Family Office and Registered Investment Advisor ecosystem. FINTRX serves hundreds of customers globally, which include top tier hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms, real estate firms, institutional investors, investment banks, consultants and service providers.
We've just closed our Series A Funding round! Details here: https://www.fintrx.com/blog/announcing-our-9m-series-a-funding-fintrx
Following the recent closing of our Series A round of funding, we are are looking for a motivated client success professional to join our team. The primary focus of this role is to manage and grow existing and new client relationships, driving value via subscription renewals and expansions. The primary focus of this role is implementing, supporting and monetizing growth opportunities within your designated book of business.
This entry level / early stage role, provides an opportunity to step into a customer success career path, and join a team that fast-tracks growth for stand-out contributors. The focus will be aimed at our emerging manager and SMB clients to begin, with a path to rise up market with experience.
The ideal candidate for this role is open to lending a hand in a number of facets of the business. Additional projects may include but will not be limited to addressing support requests from clients, creating and updating Help Center resources, and maintaining inbound chat inquiries from active users.
- Facilitate new client implementation, thoroughly understanding each account’s pain points & use-case with a custom approach to see to their success
- Provide proactive and consultative client support throughout the duration of the client engagement
- Identify & add-on upsells to existing clients
- Drive revenue growth for the company
- Work with a strong sense of urgency to meet and exceed daily/monthly KPIs and document interactions with clients
- Providing additional resources for our client base: including our Knowledge Center, webinars, tutorial videos and other mediums.
- + Bachelor’s Degree (finance, business or related is a bonus but not required)
- + Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- + Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage tasks with consistent time management
- + Negotiation skills
- + Team-focused attitude and willingness to collaborate and strategize with team-members
- + Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
- + Comfortable making cold contact with client non-users over phone and email
Competitive annual salary + bonus
Our culture at FINTRX is built on communication, collaboration and solving complex problems for our customers. As a high growth business, we embrace and seek team members who are hungry and eager to make a contribution. Competitiveness, coach-ability, and resourcefulness are just a few of the core characteristics we value greatly.