Business Development Associate
About the Job
FINTRX is the preeminent resource for private wealth data and research. Our SaaS platform features millions of data points on the global Family Office and Registered Investment Advisor ecosystem. FINTRX serves hundreds of customers globally, which include top tier hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms, real estate firms, institutional investors, investment banks, consultants and service providers.
We've just closed our Series A Funding round! Details here: https://www.fintrx.com/blog/announcing-our-9m-series-a-funding-fintrx
Our competitive sales program is ideal for candidates looking to begin a sales career in a BDR role while learning from successful account executives and internal management. The ideal candidate will partner with sales and marketing teams to head up prospecting efforts within the private capital market community. This individual will schedule meetings with prospects in order to understand their needs and uncover how the FINTRX solution can optimize their workflow.
- + Partner with Sales and Marketing to identify new opportunities in the marketplace
- + Work closely with account executives to understand prospect needs, and for continued knowledge development
- + Connect with prospects through written and verbal communication
- + Generate and schedule conversations/meetings with key influencers and decision makers in prospective accounts via outbound efforts
- + Conduct high volume prospecting (75-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- + Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, and the ability to overcome obstacles and handle objections
- + Develop and consistently meet or exceed all assigned quotas and key performance metrics on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- + Log all sales activity completely and accurately in our CRM
- + Work with a strong sense of urgency, which translates into activity with the expectation of making 50-75 calls per day
- + Passion for learning and achieving in a fast-paced team environment
- + Self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed
- + Interested in the financial markets or services, particularly the alternative and private capital markets
- + Previous internship experience or one (1) year of professional work experience is a plus; ideally in sales or finance
- + Strong desire to begin a sales career in a BDR role, learning from successful account executives.
- + BA/BS degree, recently in economics, finance or related majors is required
CompensationCompetitive annual salary + commission + bonus.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, we offer a highly motivated, growing and supportive environment with the opportunity to work alongside many other highly talented professionals. We strive to continually build on our evolving culture - which is built on; innovation, drive, and top tier product creation on behalf of our global client base.