ABOUT THE JOB
FINTRX is the preeminent resource for private wealth data and research. Our SaaS platform features millions of data points on the global Family Office and Registered Investment Advisor ecosystem. FINTRX serves hundreds of customers globally, which include top tier hedge funds, private equity and venture capital firms, real estate firms, institutional investors, investment banks, consultants and service providers.
We've just closed our Series A Funding round! Details here: https://www.fintrx.com/blog/announcing-our-9m-series-a-funding-fintrx
Following the recent closing of our Series A round of funding, we're looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our sales team to help achieve and exceed expectations as we continue to go up market. You will be responsible for a book of target accounts. Your goal is to build a relationship with the prospective buyer, understand their data & research needs and to ultimately sell FINTRX's various data & research offerings through a consultative sales process.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to be part of a fast growing startup, surrounded by motivated, hungry and professional individuals looking to bring a modern solution to the financial markets.
- + Work closely with sales and marketing teams to grow & expand the companies suite of; asset managers, hedge fund, private equity, venture capital, investment banking, real estate and private market clients.
- + Drive revenue growth through proactive outreach to key, target accounts
- + Partner and strategize with inside sales team to qualify prospective buyers and further them through their buyer journey in a consultative manner.
- + At a minimum achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- + Continually develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s industry.
- + BS/BA degree - Entrepreneurship, sales, communications, finance and/or economics focus is a plus.
- + 3-5 yrs sales experience with 1-2 years in closing role.
- + Previous BDR experience is a plus
- + Prior financial technology sales experience is a plus.
- + Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- + The ability to demonstrate the value of our products in a persuasive, confident and professional manner.
- + Well organized with excellent attention to detail.
- + Competitive, goal oriented, and hungry individuals with a strong desire to win.
Competitive annual salary + commission + bonus.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, we offer a highly motivating, growing and supportive environment with the opportunity to work alongside many other highly talented professionals. We strive to continually build on our evolving culture - which is built on innovation, drive, and top tier product creation on behalf of our global client base.