As Director of Marketing at FINTRX, you will: own campaigns, tactics, pipleline/lead generation, and revenue goals. Each quarter, you’ll work backwards with C-Level executives from our goals to develop our plan for hitting these targets through a creative use of demand generation tactics and strategies that are aligned to our overall sales and customer expansion approaches. As a marketing leader, you have a track record of creating demand with inbound and outbound approaches, and will bring this two-prong approach to FINTRX in order expedite our customer acquisition plan. You will be our liaison with sales and will build great relationships with them by speaking a common language - revenue. In addition, you will be highly proficient and experienced with Hubspot and their full suite of products/solutions and have experience working at a SAAS, tech, fintech or data company.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue.
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid advertising, social and account-based marketing.
- Own the demand funnel for our free trial, our primary demand generation engine, by developing the right scoring, in-product CTAs/conversion paths, nurturing, and routing practices and partnering with product, marketing operations, sales and SDR on an integrated approach that maximizes its revenue contribution.
- Partner with sales, SDR, and customer success to develop creative account-based programs that open new and expansion opportunities with high-potential, enterprise accounts.
- Work with product and development team to bring go-to-market plans for new products and features to market in a way that opens and accelerates opportunities.
- Own our lead nurturing programs and consistently optimize them to expedite opportunity creation, pipeline acceleration, and closed-won revenue.
- Bring an A/B testing and optimization framework to every approach, constantly striving to improve past performance.
- Liaise and partner with sales, business development, and customer success to ensure we are getting the most value out of each and every program you are running.
- Gain a deep understanding of the FINTRX value prop and messaging so you can translate it into effective copy for emails, landing pages and other demand assets.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
Who You Are
- Track record of thinking strategically and executing on your plan
- Intelligent, open, reliable, creative, and collaborative approach to your work
- The appetite and ability to ramp quickly
- Understanding of the fintech, SAAS, data space.
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing, demand generation and/or account-based marketing experience, preferably at SAAS or technology companies.
- Deep experience planning and managing lead generation programs that produce high quality opportunities and create exponential revenue.
- Previous experience running account-based campaigns and a track record of success for penetrating key accounts.
- An understanding and hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches, including digital advertising, website optimization, nurture programs, email, events, webinars, demand partnerships, content syndication, sponsorships, and more.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members, especially those that don’t report to you.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on the current business requirements and landscape.
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with Hubspot highly preferred