Client Engagement Associate
WHO WE ARE:
Join our growing team of passionate, competitive, talented, and dedicated people who have evolved to become the dominant investor research outfit within the private capital markets industry. Located in Greater Boston, FINTRX offers data, research & software solutions built to streamline the asset raising efforts of hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of funds, asset managers, private companies and the like. We take our day to day dedication very seriously, however, we also know how to enjoy the journey and have fun while doing it.
Responsible for delivering best practices, innovations, and platform capabilities to our global client base. Develop, foster, and enhance relationships throughout our diverse group of seat holders within the alternative and private capital market community. Connect with key business executives to develop an understanding of their business requirements, goals and individual use case.
- Develop a trusted relationship with FINTRX seat holders throughout the alternative and private capital market community to allow the full potential of their FINTRX investment to be realized
- Develop a vast understanding of the FINTRX platform and its capabilities
- Review the client’s current usage of FINTRX to determine if challenges are the result of functionality gaps, implementation/customization gaps or training gaps
- Work with the clients to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based resources as necessary
- Collaborate with the sales & business development teams to ensure growth attainment is a must
- Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base
- Onboard new clientele and assist with any future needs
Confidence and ability to explain complex issues in a clear and efficient way to industry professionals
- BA/BS Degree is a preferred
- ENTRY LEVEL Role - Less than 3 years work experience
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Interest in technology/SaaS/entrepreneurial environment is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization (internally and customer facing)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features and crafting a solution that combines a mix of training, product and recommended process changes
- Knowledge of software, business processes, and best practices is a plus
Competitive annual salary + bonus.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, we offer a highly motivated, growing and supportive environment with the opportunity to work alongside many other highly talented professionals. We strive to continually build on our evolving culture - which is built on; innovation, drive, and top tier product creation on behalf of our global client base.
← Back to Careers page