Business Development Associate
Powered by Cap Hedge Ventures, the FINTRX Platform is the leading family office data, research, and intelligence platform to the alternative investment industry & private capital markets. Leveraging their intuitive user interface, coupled with the largest and most comprehensive family office research tool, FINTRX continues to raise the bar for asset raising solutions.
- Grow & expand the companies suite of; asset managers, hedge fund, private equity, venture capital, investment banking, real estate and private market clients.
- Generating new business development opportunities via prospecting and guiding inbound leads through the sales cycle.
- Conduct product demonstration webinars.
- Ensuring the CRM system is up-to-date with opportunities and sales activities.
- Developing relationships with clients, prospects, partners and service providers.
- Continually develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s industry.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- An aptitude for technology.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Confidence and ability to explain complex issues in a clear and efficient way to industry professionals.
- The ability to demonstrate the value of our products in a persuasive and professional manner.
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Competitive, goal oriented, and hungry individuals with a strong desire to win.
Competitive annual salary + commission + bonus.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, we offer a highly motivated, growing and supportive environment with the opportunity to work alongside many other highly talented professionals. We strive to continually build on our evolving culture - which is built on; innovation, drive, and top tier product creation on behalf of our global client base.
← Back to Careers page