FINTECH Operations Associate
Join our growing team of passionate, competitive, talented, and dedicated people who have evolved to become the dominant investor research outfit within the private capital markets industry. Located in Greater Boston, FINTRX offers data, research & software solutions built to streamline the asset raising efforts of hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of funds, asset managers, private companies and the like. We take our day to day dedication very seriously, however we also know how to enjoy the journey and have fun while doing it.
- Gain experience and add value across a number of verticals within the FINTRX team.
- We have needs across our Technical, Expansion, Recruiting, Finance, Content, Sales Opps teams.
- We are looking for talented general athletes that are eager to get their hands dirty and help solve problems.
- Pivot between projects that are of the highest priority.
- BS/BA degree required.
- An aptitude for technology.
- Creative thinker with strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and organization
- Confidence and ability to solve complex issues
- Responsible approach. You take ownership of your work, and you operate with a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Scrappy. You'll be working across multiple teams and solving problems that you've never been exposed to before. You'll need to be adaptable and flexible in order to keep up.
Competitive annual salary + bonus package.
In addition to our competitive compensation package & in office perks, we offer a highly motivated, growing and supportive environment with the opportunity to work alongside other highly talented professionals. We strive to continually build on our evolving culture - which is rooted in; innovation, drive, and top tier product creation.
We look forward to hearing from you!